Its definitely a rip off!!im caught up in it now..found $599 living room suite,plus guardmen protection plan $79.99 total $678...payoff option 90 days..Now after the 90 days this furniture went back up to &793.57...I feel if its on sale for $599..it should never jump back up to no $793..all together I'll be outta $1,471.00 for this living room suite.&also some type of preferred customer club $12.99 added to my payment each month..what purpose does it serve.It clearly shows i pay $140 monthly & only $125 goes toward my furniture note.It's gotta be a better way.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."