I went into the store,July 5th 2016, where I have bought all my furniture for the past 3 yrs.Including a whole house of furniture for my son.
I have had no problems in the past. I knew that I was buying a king size bed, mattress, and a dinette set. The salesman, PETE, first showed me mattresses. I told him I had a memory foam now and wasn't happy with it.
He kept telling me the ones they had on sale was completely different they had a cool gel top. He showed me a Cool Jewel Moonlight, I laid on it, but was skeptical still. So he laid on it and told me to run my hand under his back and I would see that is was aligned straight. So I agreed to this mattress after awhile.
I have issues with my back is why I was so adamant about the mattress I bought. I knew which bed I wanted, but the salesman obviously felt he was buying it and wouldn't walk toward any of them, but yet showed me ones that were cheaper. I looked at several dinette sets and I wanted one with 8 chairs for holidays. Again he had his own idea about which one I needed, with 6 chairs.
I believe he was under the impression that I was going to use their RAC credit. I had no plans on that I was using my own credit card.
Well the next week I picked my furniture up. I didn't get a chance to put it together because my mother was admitted back to the hospital and put on Hospice.
I stayed with her 24/7. She passed away on July 23rd and then I asked my sons to put my bed together for me. I waited 24 hours to sleep on the mattress. To give it time to fully expand.
The first week I wasn't thinking about how I was sleeping, I thought it was just me. Then the following two weeks I thought maybe I am just so exhausted from everything. I looked at my mattress when I had washed my sheets and I noticed it was not the same name he had shown me in the store. He had shown me a Cool Jewel Moonlight and I had been given a Cool Jewel Starlight.
He also changed it on my contract to a Starlight. I had no idea he had done this. I saw a king bed and king mattress on the contract and I had never had any problems before this, so I didn't look at every detail. Which was my second mistake, my first was letting PETE sell me anything.
I went back to the store, Aug 18th, 2016, to make sure I was right. I was very right, the mattress he sold me was in a completely different room that I never walked into. My husband and granddaughter were with me, so I have witnesses. I also took someone with me this time.
I spoke with a salesman and told him the issue, that I had been sold a different mattress than shown and that the mattress was very uncomfortable.
The one he sold me was actually cheaper, so it's not about the price it's about the comfort and being misrepresented.He went to get his mgr and came back and told me that PETE was back from lunch so he would be with me shortly to correct the
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "The piece of some kind of metal was found when I bit down into this Oreo cookie. ..."
- "THERE IS A STORE THAT SELLS SCRATCH AND DENT BROKE APPLIANCES AS NEW IN LITTLE ROCK ARKANSAS. MID STATE APPLIANCE 400 NORTH BOWMAN LITTLE ROCK ARKANSAS 72211. 501-554-1834. JIM CRAFTON..."
- "I got my step mom's old phone which had the same number as her new phone, I bought minutes for the phone not knowing it was linked with my step..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "I lost 80 lbs in 2+ months. This Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE is amazing.I started at 430 lbs and now 350 lbs simply by following instructions and rules. No tricks.Amazing feeling..."